Personal Support Worker Toronto & Mississauga, ON
Everest Home Health Care is now accepting applications from qualified, caring individuals to assist our clients with many aspects of their daily lives. If you would like to work in a progressive, highly communicative, respectful environment, please send us your resume.
Placements may be within a home environment, long term care facilities or retirement communities.
The PSW may be required to assist clients in their home with the following:
- Personal care including bathing, showering, dressing, toileting, skin care, oral care, hair care, positioning and mobility assistance, transferring, feeding, etc.
- Meal planning and preparation
- Housekeeping as needed
- Companionship and Respite Care
- Accompanying clients to appointments, educational and recreational assistance, and shopping
There may also be additional clinical care services and delegated acts depending on the specific client/partnered facilities needs and/or requirements.
At least one year of recent personal care experience where similar duties were completed.
Personal Support Worker Certificate
- NACC Certificate
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification
- Proof of TB Testing within last year
- Proof of Hepatitis B vaccination within last 5 years
- Current Vulnerable Sector Police Check (issued within last 12 months)
- Proof of Flu shot vaccination, if you wish to be considered for facility care assignments
How to Apply
Everest Home Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of education, skills, abilities and a passion for healthcare to apply.
Click here to submit your application online.